Some of you have followed Emily + Bryan’s story for months..
You’ve emailed me with your own personal stories of connection… You’ve shared you heartfelt prayers for Bryan’s father, Tony , and you have been waiting with hopeful hearts to see this wedding commence.
On August 31, 2012 Bryan + Emily tied the knot.
Though we all hoped Tony would be able to stand as Bryan’s best man, he was able to watch it via skype. Bryan and Emily were able to talk with him and share intimate times of their wedding day because of a wonderful community that came together to support them.
You always wonder how people will respond in difficult times, and I must say, I was so proud to call Griffin my home on this day.
Planning a wedding with 2 months notice, and in the middle of nursing finals is a hard task that most couldn’t master, but one that Emily faced. However, because of the wonderful people who love and support her, she didn’t have to walk it alone.
That was a blessing.
The day was filled with friends, family and tears as Bryan and Emily made a life-long covenant in front of those 200 people who were closest.
I was so thankful to be part of it… and part of their livesI love you two!
Here’s the media crew^ hahaha We love eachother.. can ya tell?
So thankful for all the vendors who donated their craft/art/service to make this wedding happen!
Special Thanks To:
- Chelsea Lauren Hair & Makeup (Chelsea, you are not only a beautiful girl, but a beautiful artist with a beautiful heart. So thankful for you, friend.)
- Viktoriya Evich Krudu Photography (Viktoriya and her husband Dima second shot for us! I could write pages on Viktoriya and how amazing she is! She used to second shoot for me on a regular basis, but now she has her own company! I am so proud of her and the wonderful photographer she is.)
- Pro Photo Gear & Blind Photo (Vasily Lantukh for shooting & allowing his rental company to lend us some AWESOME gear! I always rent everything from this guy. He’s incredible!)
- Bill Hopton Productions (Justin Gaston is a sweet heart that does video at some of my weddings! He was so kind to give his time and talent and bring along his assistant Cassie! You two rock!)
- Southern Pit Barb-e-cue & Dawn Hurd Cakes
- 2 DJ’s & a MIC (my favorite DJs EVER!!)
- The US ARMY for being so wonderful and allowing Emily’s brother, Justin, leave on short notice! Her dream to have her brother walking her down the aisle was made a reality because of you!
- Wedding Coordinator Pam Freeman